POP QUIZ QUESTIONS:
- Josh said to hire a professional when dealing with these 3 things…
- What is the best way to determine if you’re getting a fair estimate?
- Should you ever pay upfront?
- What is the improvement on your house that has the biggest ROI?
- If you pull a permit and something is screwed up, who’s at fault?
- Power, water and gas.
- Get multiple quotes, consider time of year, ask around.
- Yes, for things that are expensive (materials, appliances etc.)
- The front door.
- The contractor and not the inspector.
- Find out the value of your house, create a one sheet and then find comps in your neighborhood. Then make a list of things you want for your house: split it up into things that have a return on your investment and won’t (you can find ROI online). It will help you prioritize you home projects.