POP QUIZ QUESTIONS:
- What are some alternatives to framing?
- What should you look for when starting out with frames?
- What height should you hang your art at?
- What type of canvas did Kent recommend for process art?
- Kent recommends using these products for keeping art in place.
- All art doesn’t need to be framed. Binder clips, gallery walls, mounting things on boards. Different options to make it easy to swap out art.
- A consistent look/color. Kent likes using gold.
- The middle of the piece should be at 57 inches up the wall.
- Canvas, a roll of tar paper or a sheet of MDF.
- Command strips, looped tape or furniture bumpers.
- Stand in the middle of the biggest place in your home and spin around, and see if it’s all at the same height. Hang everything with a center mark of 57 inches.
As promised, here’s the process art account Tracy mentioned: https://www.instagram.com/mericherryla/