POP QUIZ QUESTIONS:
- What should you look for to determine if a home has good bones?
- What were Mina’s tips for picking paint?
- What should you do when budgeting your time?
- How do you pad the budget?
- Foundation, roof, plumbing, framing, electric and HVAC.
- Get the fan deck rather than the swatches. Consider using multiple colors from the same row.
- Take whatever they say and double it.
- Assume everything is bad! Put 10-20 percent contingencies in the budget.
- Attack that thing on your list you’ve been putting off. Plan it, get the supplies and just do it!