POP QUIZ QUESTIONS:
- What did Chef Stuart say you should put under your cutting board?
- Where does Stuart get his knives sharpened, and how often should you sharpen knives?
- What are some kitchen essentials everyone should have?
- What is Stuart’s strategy for entertaining
- What are some pantry staples Stuart recommended having on hand?
- A damp cloth so it doesn’t slip.
- Knifeaid.com and 1-2 times a year.
- A good chefs knife, cast iron pan, non stick pan, the Chop Stir and some prep bowls.
- Keep it simple with family style meals.
- Build your spice set, pasta, rice, canned tomatoes, frozen shrimp, pasta sauce…just some basic essentials.
- Go through all the cabinets in your kitchen and start organizing/make space.
- Start building your kitchen! Get good items and build slowly. It will spark your joy for cooking.
- Find a recipe, go shopping and then cook it!
FIND CHEF STUART:
Book: The Quick Six Fix