- When should you pull meat off the grill?
- What is one of the marinades Chris mentioned.
- How do you avoid your meat sticking to the grill?
- What are some pros of the Green Egg.
- Take it off about 10 degrees before it hits temperature and let it continue to cook off the grill. Carry over cooking!
- A can of chilis in adobo with garlic and olive oil.
- Take grill up to temperature and use an oil with a high smoke point like avocado oil or grape seed.
- It’s ceramic so it’s great for all weather and it’s better for temperature management.
Take notes and observe what’s working.