- What was one of Monica’s home hacks?
- How does Monica balance projects and motherhood?
- What was one of Monica’s money saving tips?
- What was one of Monica’s techniques for getting out of creative slumps?
- Wrap your paint brush in a wet paper towel and put it in the fridge for up to 3 days instead of having to continue to clean it.
- Her and her husband plan their projects, and when possible she involves her son.
- Work with what you have! Try to save in one place in order to splurge in another.
- Busy work! Monica finds smaller projects that will keep her hands/mind busy and that usually sparks ideas.
Just go for it! Just try! It’s ok to mess up and it’s ok to fail.