- What is Damascus steel?
- What do you need to get started in blacksmithing?
- Whats the name of Craig’s program for the military?
- It’s a type of steel recognizable by the watery or wavy light and dark pattern of the metal. Craig referred to it as a “metal lasagna” because of the layering of metal.
- An anvil, hammer, steel, tongs and a heat source (a coal forge or a propane forge). Craig recommends gas for beginners.
- Forging for Fighters. Here’s the info: HERE!
HOMEWORK: Plant some flowers that support the bees! “Get inspired and make things”- make something, anything!